In light of the current marketing in the world of football, with players like Neymar selling for €220,000,000, and Everton midfielder Gylfi Siggurdson for £45,000,000, we take a look at the world most expensive cars. Truly trophy pieces, in terms of looks you may be surprised at what cars comes top of the list.
10. Coming in at a cool 2 million US Dollars is the Keonigsegg Regerra. Long story short it goes from 0-60mph in 2.8 miles an hour. Exactly.
9. Again at around $2,000,000, The Keonigsegg One:1. One of the fastest cars ever made, it
produces 1,340hp and reaches top speeds of around 273 miles per hour.
8. $2,500,000 can get you a well known Bugatti Chiron. A staple car in the automotive lovers top 10, this beast is known for its ridiculous power and shockingly good looks. A statement car.
7. For the same as the Chiron, you may be stuck between that and a Ferrari F60 America, it all comes down to taste. It’s not in the same bracket in terms of power, though the looks may tempt some into falling in love! Especially for the patriotic American.
6. Pagani’s Huayra BC will set you back for a hefty $2.6M. More commonly known for their Zonda, they decided to team up with AMG to source a V12 that matches its name, which was given with ‘Incan god of winds’ in mind.
5. Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio. Never heard of it? No, same here, but you’re all the better for seeing it. Though, you’re not likely to ever see one in person, only 6 were made the world over, making it one of the rarest on our list.
4. Bugatti’s Limited Edition Veyron, By Monitory Vivere. This to me seems like a bit of a cheat way to get on the top list, combine with another brand to create a showpiece. Although, which ever way you look at it, it is a beautiful car, and it has been slapped with a $3,400,000 price tag.
3.Up there with the beastliest looking cars on our list, the W Motors Lykan Hypersport. If you’re a Fast and Furious fan then you may recognise this car. Its jewel incrusted headlights and sci-fi interior make it all the more attractive the to worlds’ 1% gang.
2. Falling just short of the top spot is the Lamborghini Veneno. It terms of appearance it is certainly competing with the Lykan we just mentioned. Looking like something that you could go to war in, this is certain to get your testosterone flowing.
1. And here you have it. The creme de la creme, apparently. The Keonigsegg CCXR Trevita. The Swedish company decided to take this car well over board, because why not? It is coated in a diamond finish they call the Keonigsegg Propriety Diamond Weave. So no, you can’t use T-Cut on this. Though it was immensely popular in the gaming world, only 3 were ever really made.
What would you take home? Is it even on this list?